Saturday, July 25, 2009

5 things I love about Jakob

1. Jakob is very helpful.
(he'll go fetch anything and is very good at picking up when told)

2. I love that Jakob loves to sing.
( He makes up words to songs like his dad does or i"ll find him just singing away in the back of the car it makes my day!!)

3.I love that even though he's seven he'll still kiss me goodbye.

4. I love Jakob's smile those dimples just melt my heart!!

5. I love that Jakob loves to read
( we will sit and read for an hour its wonderful!!!)

2 comments:

The Stevens: said...

We love Jakob too:) Classic Jakob picture:)

Natalie said...

Megan, I found your blog through Leslie, what a cute family! I can't believe how time as flown by and now we all have families of our own, it seems like yesterday we were in high school chasing boys