Friday, November 6, 2009

i Don't know where to start?

Iv'e missed so much blogging for this summer its unreal!!! I don't know where to begin!! So I'll start with my latest pics. Halloween!!!!! I LOVE Halloween. It's tied for my favorite holiday with Christmas!! I try to get the best idea i can for costumes and this year the boys wanted to be Alvin and the Chipmonks. They loved their costumes and are still wearing them. It's funny how their personalities were just like each of the chipmonks they were dressed up as!!! Anyway it was a fun day of trick-or-treating. We got loads of candy and just as much attention, I wouldn't have it any other way!!!I

3 comments:

Darren and Tessa said...

So cute meg they turn out awesome

Gosfam said...

Way to make your boys costumes. GREAT JOB!!

The Stevens: said...

MEGAN, I'M ABOUT READY TO DELETE YOU FROM MY BLOG LIST!!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING, UPDATE, OR BE DELETED!!!!:)LOL