Saturday, March 21, 2009

Internet that works and a camera in hand!

So we have had the worst trouble with our internet and we finally got it all figured out it's not only faster but it doesnt kick me off every ten minutes!! I'm so excited!!! Then there was the whole whole camera mess. My camera was broken for a long time and I fianlly got it sent in but didn't remember all the paperwork I was supposed to send with it. To make a long story short almost three months after sending it in I have it back in hand and good as new!!! Get ready to be updated!!!

3 comments:

Darren and Tessa said...

Im ready....and I really can't wait!

Kate said...

I've been wondering where you guys have been!
welcome back :)

The Stevens: said...

I CAN'T WAIT, START BLOGGING SISTER!:) YEA FOR HIGH QUALITY INTERNET AND A CAMERA:)