Friday, June 6, 2008

Matchy Matchy!







I Love this picture of them! They were haveing so much fun!
Okay I know I'm a spaz but sometimes I can't help but put all the boys in the same outfit. It's just so cute and I know I wont be able to do it for long especially because I was blessed wit three boys... so by golly I'll do it while I can!! I was shopping on memorial day at the mall with my mother-in-law and two sister-in-laws Tara and Trisha and low and behold I found a great deal going on at "The childrens Place" I just couldn't pass up these outfits. It took a few days for the weather to warm up enouph to have them wear them but the first day they could I dressed them up and took them to the park for a picnic and to play (really it was just for a photo shoot but why tell them that!!) Anyway I got some really great pictures of them.



Here's some of them eating...Wahwinches. MMM... Eating on the run!












Now time for the cute pictures!

Jakob is such a cheeser and Mikah NEVER smiles for the camera so i was so happy to get one of him smileing!





Well thanks again for boarding the Burch bus....always quite the ride huh?

4 comments:

The Stevens: said...

What cute pictures! I have the cutest nephews:) Love you guys!

Gosfam said...

Those are very cute pics Meg. They all are getting so big it seems like it has been forever since we have seen all of you. Hopefully be making an appearance soon :) Great pics.

Sara said...

I love the matching outfits. I try to match my boys as much as possible.

Allie said...

Megan your boys are so cute! I will never forget their 3 Amigos costumes! Those were awesome!

Are you guys in your house now? I would be the same with the "drive by's"!

I hope you guys are doing well!

allie