Monday, May 12, 2008

House Update!!

It's almost ready in fact it is ready we went through our final walkthrough today and I am so excited to move in!! Hopefully it will happen this weekend. Fingers crossed there are some issues with the carpet and how long it will last. We had Howard come and inspect it for us and well it's a factory defect or something because the backing on the carpet is too brittle and it will eventually separate within the next couple years so if we get that cleared up we're good as gold!! Here are the latest pics. I LOVE IT!!!

This is our new address 5501 Kirkwood Lane West Richland Wa

Here is our house after they painted it is a dark gray color called iron horse we really think it looks sharp and pretty soon we'll put up black shutters and it will look so good!

This is our new kitchen cabinet and all!! I can't wait to paint it will make the room feel so much warmer. Cameron and Jaime live here now so they were excited to see our new house.

Zakry thinks he's such a big boy he wanted to go to the bathroom he's trying to convince us that it's absolutely necessary. This is our downstairs powder room and boy do I have plans for it!! Pink plans!!
This is our family room and the picture kinda washes it out a little the carpet is actually a light brown color any way that's most of the downstairs at least. The upstairs tour will have to be another time.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I am very excited about you guys moving into your new house! From what Tara says, it is really really nice :) I love the exterior color!

The Odermott's said...

Megan- Hey it's been a long time since I have seen or heard from you. I started blogging and through the grapevine found your page. I would love to hear how you guys are doing. I finally had a little boy. You can check him out on my blog. http://nkodermott@blogspot.com. Kathlene(Rhoten)Odermott

The Stevens: said...

Can't wait to go to your house, and have a party:) So thrilled for you guys, you deserve it!!! (Have you moved out of Naomi's house yet?:)

Gosfam said...

SO much fun!! Nothing like moving into a totally new house, and making it all pretty. I can't wait to see it whenever we make it back to WA :)