Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh the joys of motherhood!!






I guess I'm reaching that stage in life you know the "Carting your kid off to practice" stage. The "annoying mother on the sidelines" stage. The "mom i know!" stage. Ya well I guess that's where I am. Jakob just started T-ball for the first time this last week and seems to be one of the most promising kids on the team if I must say so myself! Hey I'm his mom I have bragging rights!!! Just because when we yell run to second from the sidelines and he decides to run towards the ball doesn't mean anything!!! But for real though he has a good arm and can bat so that's gotta count for something! Anyway it's been fun so far watching all the kids play they make me laugh. Well enough of the chit chat already let's see some pictures right?



Here's our little excuse me big slugger up to bat the helmet was so big we had him put his sweatshirt hood up so he wouldn't look so much like chicken little! Hey look mom I made it "CHEESE!"



I Love this picture of Jakob you can see how excited he is as he's running it just brings a huge grin to my face. I mean really can you honestly look at this picture and not smile!
I honestly believe that motherhood is a joy and i could never feel as loved, appriciated okay what world am I in appreciated? Anyway where was I loved, needed, and fullfilled in any other job as I do as a mother.
oh and sorry if this post seems a little rough around the edges it's my first. I'll get better!!

1 comment:

Darren and Tessa said...

Looks like Jakob is having a blast!