Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Kloee Belle!!

My little sister had her baby last week so I took the boys and went for a quick overnight trip to be there for her!! We left Wednesday afternoon so the boys slept on the way up (nice right?). We thought for sure she would have had the baby or was close when we got there but she didn't end up having her until like 1:30 am. Poor girl, my sister was a trooper that's a long time to be in labor!! It was nice although we didn't get to see her very much!! The boys just love Kloee and still ask when we're going to go see Tessa's new baby again. It was a fun trip and I'm glad I was able to go!! Here are some cute pictures of the boys proudly holding thier new cousin!!!!CHEESERS!

3 comments:

Gosfam said...

What cute pics of the boys with Kloee, Mikah's face cracks me up. Glad you could stay with us.

The Christensen Family said...

How adorable!

Ryan and Melissa said...

So precious! Looking at pictures of everyones babys makes me so excited!!! How are all of you guys? I haven't seen you guys since the football games and all your babies! Thera said you had a birthday party for one of them and I bet that was fun! I hope you guys are doing well!!!