Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jakob's First Day of School!!

Jakob's first day of school this year was still hard for me... i think that maybe it will be like this every year on the first day. Knowing that he would be there all day and that my time with him each day will be cut in half, well that was sad for me. Jakob is now a head and shoulders shorter then all the kids in his class but you wouldn't know it by talking to him. He doesn't care at all that he is the shortest.

This is a picture of Jakob at breakfast. My mom came over to watch the two little boys while I took Jakob to school. Parents were invited on the first day and the teacher talked to us about what to expect out of the class room. Jakob wanted to take his lunch on the first day so I made his lunch, grilled cheese sandwhich with grapes fruit snacks and a juice box.MMMMM!!!!






He was very patient with me while i had him pose for each picture. Of coarse I had to get one of him with a number one held up for first grade.








Jakob at his desk at school. Isn't he so cute!!! i just want to squeeze him!

See what I mean about his size:)







After a long day of school! He is growing up so fast and is so smart sometimes I wonder how i got so lucky!! He is a sweet boywhats not to love!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love the pictures Megan. He is such a cute kid and so kind hearted. I love that I get to ge his aunt. Love ya!
Tara