Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun little game (thanks to Sara)... leave a comment on my blog of a memory you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time. It can be funny, embarrassing, whatever. Anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I remember seeing you guys in sunset ward and thinking I am so glad there is another mother with boys and someone who loves to dress them alike.

Jaime said...

I have quite a few memories... I will have to say that one of my favorite memories was the day that we first met at the family reunion in Provo. We were like 13 years old and I thought it was so cool to meet someone who looked like she could be my twin.

Gosfam said...

There are definitely a lot of memories, but one of my favs was going to EFY at RICKS and also Girls Camp. Cant forget our Bigger better Scavenger hunt and the strip tease at Kyra's birthday party. LOL :)